Please remember that we are service providers serving our footballing customers.
- Referees will register with the LNFA and they are expected to be knowledgeable of our policies available in the Information Menu by format.
- Referees will administrate games based on LNFA Policies, FIFAs Laws of the Game and LNFA and FIFA precedent.
- Referees will conduct a thorough check-in and properly report registration issues / check-in issues and incidents such as but not limited to injuries and misconduct using our Match Day system. Please see reporting example below.
- Referees will initiate the misconduct process when they properly report misconduct following these steps: selecting the proper card from check-in roster, selecting the proper misconduct code and then adding a thorough comment in the online report detailing what led up to the incident, happened during and then immediately after it. Note: You can then cut and paste this comment from the match report which you will receive and use it in your supplamental report for your association reporting.
- The LNFA will not comment on referee decisions and issues will be addressed amongst leadership (Freddy. Referee President and / or Assignor and team captains).
- LNFA referee ratings derrived from positive and negative feedback will be maintained in our system and reviewed for consideration amongst leadership (Freddy. Referee President and / or Assignor and team captains).
- SCRA will provide a liaison who will engage our captains in an effort to build a healthy rapport. Referees and the referee liaison will be invited to join us in misconduct process.
- Online Video Instructions for reference: https://vimeo.com/102565182, the password to access the video is lnfa1996.
Reporting example. Please remember these important points.
Please remember to submit your report by pushing the submit button during the reporting flow.
Please complete a thorough check-in verifying everyone is properly registered. Note descrepencies in the comments of your report.
Please document all injuries and misconducts using the cards on the roster page, misconduct codes and comments.